LWVMD is developing this page to provide Local League Leaders with a one-stop-shop for information, materials, toolkits, etc that will help support your mission of Empowering Voters and Defending Democracy. If you have any requests or suggestions for ways to improve the League Management Page, click here to submit.
Local League Organizational Support
Fundraising Modules: Learn about fundraising strategies through these prerecorded presentations
- A series of 30 minute modules with easy to use and understand tools and templates
Technology & Communication Webinars: Get tips on a variety of resources and tools that will help with digital management
- Includes presentations relating online tools to analytics, securing data, image copyright restrictions, and volunteer management
- Need web access? Go to the NationBuilder Support page below and follow the steps in item 7.
- Need, specific help with NationBuilder? Check the resources on our NationBuilder page!
- 100th Anniversary: Resource List and League Events
- Need to schedule a Zoom Conference or online meeting? See the Zoom Calendar Scheduler, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Get Out the Vote Best Practices Guide: Toolkit with templates and suggestions for voter contact to maximize voter turnout
Census Information for Local Leagues
|Click the Census Action Kit link to access three important sources of information and tools your local League can use to ensure a Complete Count in 2020. The League’s Census work will occur in three phases: (1) Education; (2) Get Out to Count activities, (3) Watchdog reporting. In the months leading up to Census Day—April 1, 2020—Leagues around the country will be in communities sharing information and resources about how to participate and the importance of the U.S. Census. On Census Day, the League will work in coalition to help get everyone counted, work in Complete Count Committees to share out information about low-reporting areas, and communicate where additional support is needed. Once the Census count wraps up in the Summer/Fall of 2020, the League’s will remain in communities and will watchdog any issues from the ground.|