LWVMD is developing this page to provide Local League Leaders with a one-stop-shop for information, materials, toolkits, etc that will help support your mission of Empowering Voters and Defending Democracy. If you have any requests or suggestions for ways to improve the League Management Page, click here to submit.
Local League Organizational Support
Fundraising Modules: Learn about fundraising strategies through these prerecorded presentations
- A series of 30 minute modules with easy to use and understand tools and templates
Technology & Communication Webinars: Get tips on a variety of resources and tools that will help with digital management
- Includes presentations relating online tools to analytics, securing data, image copyright restrictions, and volunteer management
- Need web access? Go to the NationBuilder Support page below and follow the steps in item 8.
- Need, specific help with NationBuilder? Check the resources on our NationBuilder page!
- 100th Anniversary: Resource List and League Events
- Need to schedule a Zoom Conference or online meeting? Consult the Zoom Calendar Scheduler, then click here to sign up for a slot. If the slot you need is busy, call the office and we may have another option for you.
- LWVMD bylaws adopted at 2021 State Convention.
- Get Out the Vote Best Practices Guide: Toolkit with templates and suggestions for voter contact to maximize voter turnout